LOCATION: Remote possible, Boston, M.A. preferred
We spent over a year painstakingly discovering partners for the first varietals of our luxury-at-a-discount boxed wine. Our wines are crafted from the same grapes and by the same award winning winemakers of Chile’s finest wines. Combining decades of experience, modern technology and age-old techniques, the results are every bit as luxurious as they are respectful to the environment. By becoming our own importers and using innovative packaging, we’re able to filter away excess costs to offer a wine that allows for a tickling of the finer fancies, while pinching a pretty penny.
At Archer Roose, we’ve always had an appreciation for the boundary pushers, the feather rufflers and the unconventional explorers. In fact, Archer Roose is named after two such characters: Edith Wharton’s the distinguished Newland Archer and the boisterous Theodore Roosevelt. This contrast of sophistication and exploration is what makes our wine just as well-suited or fine dining as it is for unrefined adventuring. It also speaks to the type of people we are looking to recruit. So, if joining an energetic, fun and creative team sounds like something that gets you excited, consider the job below. We’re always looking for those with a passion for our mission coupled with talent to match. We are launched in 2015 and are founded on the belief that great wine should be accessible. Dedicated to the principles of transparency and "doing well by doing good," Archer Roose works with partners only with those that meet our high standards. 1% of profits will be made available to rural entrepreneurs in the fight against poverty. We are eager to share Archer Roose, and are looking to have amazing people like you join our team to help us launch, spread the word of our wine innovation, and help rural entrepreneurs, one box of wine at a time.
We are seeking a curious, thoughtful and detail-oriented creative thinker to assist in developing our digital acquisition marketing strategy. The Digital Acquisition Marketing MBA Intern will play an integral role in helping us define our digital marketing strategy, the backbone of our overall marketing efforts. In this position, the MBA will have the opportunity to develop the digital acquisition marketing strategy for a startup that is seeking to be an innovator in the field of acquisition marketing. The intern will be part of a small team of merrymakers seeking to better understand our customers, identify industry best practices, and develop Archer Roose marketing across a broad spectrum of online and offline marketing channels.
Here is what you will do:
- Identify marketing strategies used by innovative startups with a focus on offline and online channels.
- Online Channels – Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Email, Etc
- Offline Channels – Stores, Restaurants, Bars, Events, Etc
- Develop a best practices playbook and templates to guide tactical execution of acquisition strategies (advertisement creation, targeting, bidding, budgeting)
- Tactical execution of acquisition strategies (advertisement creation, targeting, budding, budgeting)
- Develop and maintain key performance metric reports that track efficacy of implemented strategies
- Manage and aggregate channel level reporting to help build an integrated view of our acquisition landscape
- Make recommendations to founders for acquisition strategies as part of acquisition team (new channels, audiences, tactics, budding strategies, targeting options)
- Participate in marketing strategy sessions and identification of long term growth opportunities
This might describe you:
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and eagerness to dive into the world of digital marketing for a startup
- An unstoppable “doer” who is unafraid to tackle challenges and tasks no matter how big or small
- Detail oriented, and a relentless error checker, but not at the expense of an ability to see the bigger picture.
- Great communicator, capable of driving projects independently but keep the team updated on progress.
- A data lover excited to learn how to use it in creative ways to drive and measure results
- Driven to become an expert in digital marketing tools and technologies – especially those yet to be dreamed up
- Strong work ethic and drive to grow Genuine interest in pursuing a career in digital customer acquisition and marketing
- Interest in being part of an early stage startup with the opportunity to work directly with co-founders and to grow the company
- Fun lover with a great sense of humor and general awesomeness
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel) and Photoshop a plus
- Experience in Digital Marketing a plus
Who you will work with:
- Co-Founders of Archer Roose
- External vendor/partner resources across various marketing channels and tools
- Archer Roose partner organizations
- Regional Archer Roose marketing teams
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.